Extra fluffy, light & airy Spongecake the german way :)
The recipe is for a Springform with a diameter of 26cm.
Pinch of salt
1 ts Vanillasugar
1 ts Bakingpowder
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line the bottom of your pan with bakingpaper. DONT grease the pan.
2. Whip your eggs, sugar, vanillasugar & salt for a least 10-15 Minutes.
3. Sift the flour & bakingpowder on to the foam & fold in carefully.
4. Pour the batter in the pan & bake immediately for arround 40 Minutes. Dont open the oven the first 30 Minutes. You can check if the cake is done with a toothpick.
5. After baking, leave the cake in the pan to cool completely. Optional: Flip the Cake with the pan onto a cooling rack.